19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 68

So I never got around to posting yesterday so I am doing it today for yesterday.  Yesterday I woke up at 5am and got to the gym around 6:30.  I rode the SPIN bike for 30 mins before I met with Joe.  Wow!  I am so amazed at the energy I get from that bike.  My session with Joe was one of the best we ever had.  I was sweating like CRAZY!!!


Training with Joe
  • So we did a rotation of 4 things - 5 sets - Here's what we did
  • jump rope 50x's
  • kettle ball swings - 20 x's
  • back extensions - 30x's - intense butt cramps with this one
  •  push ups - 10x's
  • Stretch
  • After this workout I went on the SPIN bike for an hour.  I really don't know why I love this bike so much.  I've never been like this before with exercise.  Never in my life did I think I would crave exercise like I do with the SPIN bike.  Seriously, it is changing my life.  I just lose myself in SPINNING and I lose myself in my music.  I have so many endorphins  pulsing through me as I ride and I just want more.  It's the weirdest sensation.  I am so grateful to Glenn for taking me to SPIN and especially for Tina (my spin teacher in Miami). I LOVE IT!!!  Then I spent 15 minutes in the steam room and 15 minutes in the jacuzzi under the waterfall.  Pure Joy!!!
Food
Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honeydew, Peach, Papaya, Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange & Raspberry Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Shredded Turkey Pastrami & Pepper-Jack Cheese Panini on Whole Wheat Ciabatta with Sauteed Bell Pepper
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Caribbean Mango Sauce with Braised Belgian Endive and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Cherry Maple Oatmeal Cookies 









No comments:

Post a Comment