19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 73

It's Thursday now and I never got around to posting yesterday because I had such a bad headache.  That was the 2nd day with a major headache in the afternoon.  I don't know why.  I haven't had a headache since week 1.  I had a great workout yesterday though.


Training with Joe

  • warm up on the arc - 7 mins
  • Today was a lifting day.  
  • Bench Press - Laying Flat - 15 x's - 45 lbs. 1st set, 55 lbs. last 3 sets rotating with
  • Preacher Curls - 15 x's - 35 lbs. all 4 sets (this was new for me)
  • Hammer Strength High Rows - 15 x's - 4 sets (this was new for me) rotating with
  • Bench Dips - 15x's - 4 sets
  • Then Joe stretched me out and I went upstairs and did a SPIN class for an hour.
Food

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Mango & Mandarin Orange Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Smoky Maple Baked Beans.
Snack
Strawberry Banana Cheese Cake
Dessert
Maple Baked Pear Filled with Mascrapone Cheese and Crusted with Crunchy Oats.












No comments:

Post a Comment