19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 71

So today I was up at 5am and my weightloss for this last week was 2lbs.  I now weigh 265lbs.  I am grateful for the 2lbs, although I was hoping for more, but I am grateful.  I knew I couldn't always lose 3 a week.  I feel so good and so proud of myself for all the exercise I continue to do.  I get such a rush from the exercise, all I can say is BRING IT ON!!!  I LOVE IT!!!

I find as the weeks go by I am loving myself more and more.  I really realize the importance of exercise and eating healthy fresh foods.  I am so grateful to The Fresh Diet for giving me this opportunity to eat healthy foods all the time.  I am getting my blood drawn next Monday so we shall see what it shows.  I know that my body continues to change and that my weight is going down but it will be interesting to see how the blood has changed.  I feel healthier, I have so much more energy everyday.  I am blessed to be doing this.  The other day when I was in the pool with my kids just enjoying playing with them I thought of how much time I have lost with them.  I am so grateful for our active new lifestyle.  It is not only changing my life for the better but theirs also.  I love my kids so much and I am so excited to be active in their active lives now.  I am just filled with joy.

Training with Joe

  • Today we did a rotation of two things.  9x's
  • Jump rope 30x's - Today was the 1st day I was able to jump 30x straight without messing up.  That was a huge accomplishment for me.  It was a goal that Keith & Viktoria set for me when I left Miami.  I finally did it today.  HOORAY!!! I then did:
  • Standing Row's - 20x's - so for this Joe set the Cable Bar at 175lbs so it wouldn't move and then I put my feet together in front of the bar and had a reverse grip and then leaned back and pulled myself up to the bar.  So it basically was the exact opposite of a push up.  These were great but my arms were screaming at me by the last set.
  • Then he had me get on the SPIN bike (LOVE IT) and I did 6 - 30 seconds sprints.  Then Joe stretched me out and I went back on the SPIN bike for 45 minutes and then I did 30 situps before I went down to the shower.  I was in a hurry today because my brother-in-law was picking me up at the club at 9:30 and I still had to shower.  

Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Country Ham Caesar Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, Whole Wheat Croutons & Caesar Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Red Wine & Shallot Reduction Sauce with Southwestern Orzo and Grilled Italian Eggplant
Snack
Passion Fruit Cheese Cake
Dessert
Fresh Berries & Pineapple with Strawberry Yogurt







No comments:

Post a Comment