19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 85

Amazing!  85 days on the program and 40 lbs. down.  I feel GREAT!!!  I lost 3 lbs. this last week to bring my total to 40.  I KNOW next week I will be in the 50's.  HOORAY!!!  I went today and got my bloodwork taken.  I will post the results as soon as I get them.  I'm so curious to see how my blood has changed.  I feel fantastic.  This has been the most challenging but gratifying 85 days of my life.  I look back at these last 3 months and I am in awe over what I have not only physically accomplished, but mentally accomplished.  I am a positive person and I am grateful for everyone in my life that brings me such happiness and joy.  I feel the love and the support that has held me up in my trying moments and has brought me to this part of my journey.  I know and I feel the energy from all of you who read this blog and I want you to know how much I appreciate every single one of you.  I am doing this!  I am changing my life.  I am a physically active person now and I love it!


Training with Joe

  • I did a LONG warm up this morning - almost an hour on the SPIN bike.
  • Today we did a constant rotation of 3 things for 8 sets.  Joe said he wanted me to go straight through without resting for the entire 8 sets.  So I did it and it took me a little over 13 minutes.  Here's what we did:
  • Romanian Dead Lift - 5 x's - 115 lbs.
  • Leg Lifts - So for this I laid on the bench and brought my legs straight up to start and then lowered them about 45 degrees and came back up - 20 x's
  • Jumping side to side over a bar - 20 x's
  • After that Joe became my physical therapist and he had me work on my shoulder.  The right shoulder is fine, my left is still injured.  I LOVE MY SHOULDERS!!! :):):)  After 18 surgeries on them, they are my source of all pain that I have to endure.  But I have come to peace with that and I just love them and am grateful that I still have them.
  • Then Joe stretched me out and I was done for the day.  Hooray!
I plan on taking a bike ride with my kids this afternoon when they get home from school.  I'm LOVING not only SPIN, but outdoor biking too.


Food

Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Key Lime Cheese Cake














No comments:

Post a Comment