19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 88

Finally back to the gym!  It's weird when I have a day off in the middle of the week, I get the feeling like I haven't been there in days.  It's such a strange phenom for me.  


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 30 mins before our workout.
  • Today we just did 2 things and it took the entire time of the workout.
  • Joe had me ROW - 3 sets - 1000 meters, 2000 meters, 3000 meters - which is 3.73 miles rotating with:
  • Bench Press with Dumbbells - 20 lbs. 1st set - 30, 2nd set - 20, 3rd set - 10
  • I rode on the SPIN bike for an hour after our workout
Food

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Waffles with Fresh Blackberries & Papaya Yogurt
Lunch
Turkey Breast Salad with Avocado, Golden Apples, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Apples & Almonds with Herbed Zucchini Puree and Lemon Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
Maple Cheese Cake
Dessert
White Chocolate Chip Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment