19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 89

It's a rainy morning this morning and I love it.  We need the rain so I am grateful for it.  I feel really good about this week.  Even though we have company here, I am still exercising.  So yay for me!


Training with Joe

  • This morning I warmed up on the Arc Trainer for 25 mins since the spin bikes were being used.
  • Today we started off with a rotation of two things.
  • Hammer Strength Leg Press - 3 sets - 15 x's - 1st set - 230 lbs., 2nd set - 300 lbs., 3rd set - 320 lbs. - I could only Press 12 x's on the last set. rotating with:
  • Back Extensions while holding 35lb weight
  • Our next rotation was on the step where I started on my toes and then as I would come down to the heel my opposite leg would come up.  We did 15 on each side.  Rotating with:
  • Bend Overs with the 45 lb bar on my back - again 3 sets of 15
  • Joe rolled me out to begin with and to end with because my left hip was aching.
  • SPIN for an hour



Food

Breakfast
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries & Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Grilled Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce Tomato & Dijonaise
Dinner
Cajun Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak with Tri-Color Couscous and Sweet Baby Peas
Snack
Peanut Butter Chip Muffin
Dessert
Sauteed Pineapple with Key Lime Yogurt Topped with Toasted Coconut Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment