19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 92

I DID IT!!!  I'm in the 50's now!!!!  YEAH BABY!!!  I lost 2 lbs. last week and I now weigh 258!!! 42 lbs. DOWN!!!!!! Hooray for me!  I can't wait to see the 40's.  These 10 lb milestones are HUGE for me mentally.  It's AMAZING for me to look and see the scale as it continues to go down, down, down.  I feel so energized and so happy right now.  I love who I am becoming.  It is a process and I'm grateful for that process.  


I must say, my breakfast this morning was HEAVENLY!!!  The Hawaiian Style Oatmeal was seriously the BEST oatmeal I have ever tasted.  What do they do to it to make it taste so GOOD!!!  NUMMY!!!!  That says it all! :):):)


I feel really good about all the exercise I am doing.  Not only in the gym, but really the exercise I'm getting at home.  I LOVE IT!!!  I never thought being active would be as fun as it is.  I just love being outside with my kids and having the ability to play with them and keep up with them.  I feel so good inside.  


I think my training is progressing well.  Joe said we are going to focus more on strength training since I do SO MUCH cardio on my own.  So we did just that today. :)


Training with Joe

  • Today I did my hour on the SPIN bike 1st before my workout with Joe.  It felt so good to ride this morning.  I LOVE IT!!!  Although my butt is still sore. :)
  • We ended up doing 3 rotations with 3 exercises in each rotation.  To start we did:
  • incline chest press - dumbbells - 22.5 lbs. - 3 sets of 12
  • dumbbell curls - 15 lbs. - 3 sets of 12
  • laying down flys - dumbbells - 12.5 lbs. - 3 sets of 12
  • Next Rotation - ROW - 70 lbs. - 3 sets of 12
  • Lat Pulldown - 60 lbs. - 3 sets of 12
  • Tricep Ext - 30 lbs. - 3 sets of 15
  • Last Rotation - We did 3 different shoulder moves with 7.5 lbs. on the cable - 20 each set.
  • The last thing was Joe stretched me out.  My left shoulder and hip are still aching.

I'm having issues with my camera right now and so I will attempt to post pictures tomorrow.  


Food

Breakfast
Hawaiian Style Oatmeal with Pineapple ; Toasted Coconut Flakes
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Roasted Yellow Squash, Tomato, Walnuts, Cranberries, Radicchio Lettuce Mix & Red Wine Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Yellow Pepper & Shallot Sauce with Braised Baby Carrots and Cilantro Roasted Yellow Tomato
Snack
Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Dessert
Pineapple Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment