19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 94

It's Wednesday, once again a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside.  I love getting up early and driving into the club with windows down and just taking deep breaths.  The air smells so good!


Yesterday I took a little trip to the Vitamin Shoppe to get a few supplements with certain problems I've been having lately.  Here's what I picked up:

  • Turmeric Force - this is supposed to help with my inflammation
  • Ultimate '10' probiotic - this is supposed to help with my bowel issues
  • Mega Food Blood Builder - I got this for my low iron and to build my blood back up
  • Roex lights out - to help me sleep



Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for about 10 mins
  • Flat Bench Chest Press - Dumbbells - 25 lbs
  • Incline Flys - 10 lbs - 3 sets of 15 rotating with
  • Preacher Curls - 35 lbs - 3 sets of 15
  • Next Rotation was 3 exercises again which were:
  • Standing Lat Pull Down - 30 lbs - 3 sets of 15
  • Bent Over Rows - 30 lbs - 3 sets of 15 each side 
  • Tricep Extension - 30 lbs - 3 sets of 15
  • STRETCH
  • 1 hour SPIN





Food

Breakfast
Mandarin Orange Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Fresh Strawberries
Lunch
Black Angus Beef Burger on Whole Wheat Bun With Tomato, Lettuce & Dijonaise
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Red Wine & Shallot Reduction Sauce with Southwestern Orzo and Sesame Soy Sauteed Baby Bok Choy
Snack
Passion Fruit Cheese Cake
Dessert
Fresh Berries & Pineapple with Strawberry Yogurt









No comments:

Post a Comment