19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 81

The storms woke me up at 4:30 this morning and so I ended up leaving for the club by 6 this morning and good thing I did, the traffic was awful with all the beautiful rain.  I feel really good about my workouts this week.  I have continued to push myself like never before.  I feel good about my body and where it's going.  This morning Joe said he can visualize what I'm going to look like when I reach my goal weight.  I just said REALLY.  I can't. I can dream and imagine what I might look like, but I still can't visualize it.  I am noticing I am getting more hourglass looking, even at my weight that I am now.  I feel skinnier, but I still have issues looking at myself in the mirror.  I caught a glimpse of myself today as I was working out and I totally noticed the hourglass and that made me smile.  I can tell my legs have definitely thinned out, but my belly, oh my belly.  SERIOUSLY!!!  It just doesn't seem to be going down at all.  I know it is, but it doesn't seem like it.  OH MY!!!  I am always amazed at how much my mind plays a part in my workouts.  It's totally about controlling your head.  If I just say to myself that I am going to ride this bike for an hour, then it will happen.  I will myself to keep riding.  Not only keep riding, but ride with so much energy.  I LOVE that feeling.  I get on the SPIN bike and just go to a different place in my head.  I literally zone out and lose myself in my music and ride to the beat.  I LOVE IT!!!!


I knew walking in to the club today that Joe had something intense planned for today.  Boy did he ever!!!


Training with Joe

  • 15 mins SPIN to warm up
  • We did our rotation only 2 times today and let me tell you, that was enough, it was BRUTAL!!!
  • 1000 meters on the rowing machine - OMG - my legs and arms were BURNING!!!!!
  • 50 squats while holding an 18 lb. bar on my back - UM, HELLO LEGS!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
  • 50 push ups - SERIOUS SWEAT MACHINE FOR THESE - MY HANDS WERE SWEATING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 100 jump rope - HONESTLY, MY LEGS WERE EXHAUSTED BY THE TIME I HAD TO JUMP!
  • Then Joe stretched me out and I went and rode the SPIN bike for 75 minutes, thank you very much!
  • Finally I ended my workout on the abduction and adduction machines.  I did 2 sets of 20 at 100lbs.  I had some hip issues at the end of my 2nd row and so I felt the need to just stretch out those hips and build the muscles around them on these 2 machines.  It felt good.  I think I'll do this machine everyday for the rest of this week.
  • Of course I ended my workout in the steam room and jacuzzi under the waterfall.  HEAVEN!!!!
I must make one comment about my food today.  The Teriyaki Beef was the tenderest and most delicious beef I have ever eaten.  I don't know how you made it, but honestly, it was THE BEST!!!!   THANK YOU FOR THAT SNACK!!!!  I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am LOVING eating FRESH everyday!



Food


Breakfast
Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles with Blackberries & Cinnamon Pear Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Citrus Glazed Grilled Chicken Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Hearts of Palm, Tomato, Pistachio & Honey Ginger Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Ginger Miso Sauce with Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic and Steamed Broccoli
Snack
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert
Teriyaki Tender Beef & Zucchini Skewer







No comments:

Post a Comment