19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 72

I woke up this morning at 4:30am.  I know, why on earth would I wake up that early.  Believe me, I am asking myself the same question.  I'm feeling it right now.  I need a nap.  I set my alarm for 5am, but today I just woke up.  I'm not one to go back to bed after I'm awake so I got up and did laundry.  That is something that is NEVERENDING!!!


I had a great workout this morning.  Here's what I did.


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the Arc trainer for 10 mins.  then we went right into our rotation.
  • So today Joe wanted me to climb 100 floors again.  40, 30, 20, 10 - so that is 4 rotations - at those intervals.  I climbed over 5000 stairs today.  I started off at 55 steps a floor but then eventually got down to 50 steps a floor.  Joe had me rotate that with:
  • Press/Push or Push/Press.  Not sure.  So for this exercise I had a 30lb barbell, I held it up close to my chest and then did a small squat and pressed the barbell up as I pushed up through the heels until my arms were straight and locked.  Then you bring it back down. For this we did just the opposite intervals of the stairs - 10,20,30,40
  • It took me the whole 50 mins to do these.  So then I got on the Spin bike for 30 mins until my pilates class started.  I did the Fitness Pilates class and LOVE IT!!!



Food

Breakfast
Cranberry Orange Muffin with Fresh Pineapple & Vanilla Yogurt
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
Snack
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
Dessert
Raspberry Muffin









No comments:

Post a Comment