19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 93


It's another HOT day here in Chicago.  I LOVE IT!!!  

I only got a few hours of sleep last night and let me tell you, I felt it as I worked out.  My energy level was at a 5.  My body was exhausted.  My mind was awake and alive, but my body, not so much.  Every morning Joe asks me how I slept and lately I've been sleeping pretty good, but not last night.  It took everything out of me just to do my hour of cardio before I met with Joe.  Craziness!  Here's what I did.

Training with Joe

  • 30 mins of SPIN
  • 5 floor sprints on the stairmaster - 90 steps a floor - 40 floors - 3600 stairs - These take about 55 seconds to do the 5 floors and then I would rest for a minute and catch my breath and go right back into another 5 floors.  Talk about sweat.  WOW!
  • Arc Trainer - Interval Training - 10 minutes
  • Treadmill - 5 mins - incline of 15 - As you can see, I did 4 different cardio machines today.  Why, because my body was exhausted and I had to keep mixing it up just to keep going.  I still managed to SOAK through all my clothes and socks before working out with Joe!  JOY!!!
  • With Joe, we did 2 rotations of 3 exercises.  1st rotation was:
  • Leg Press - Hammer Strength - 230 lbs. -  3 sets - 15x's
  • Good Mornings - 45 lb bar - 3 sets - 15 x's
  • Hamstring Curls - Each Leg - 30 lbs. - 3 sets - 15 x's
  • The last rotation we worked on the shoulder - Shoulder Press - 10 lbs. - I could only do 1 set of these.  On the 2nd set about #5 my shoulder popped and that was it for me.  Too much pain!!!
  • Tricep Pull Up - 25 lbs - For this I held an olympic weight in front of me and then just pulled it up to right under my chin.  We did 15 on the 1st set and then 30 on the last 2 sets since I couldn't do the shoulder press.
  • Bent Over Flys - 5 lbs - 1st set 15, last 2 sets 30.
  • STRETCH
I'm feeling really good about all the exercise I'm doing and especially good about The Fresh Diet food.  It has changed my life.  I physically feel tired today from no sleep and I also feel very bloated today.  I don't know why, but I am.  I look down and my stomach seems like it is twice as big.  I think I'm retaining fluid again.  I can just feel it on me.  I need to go to the vitamin shoppe today and get more dandelion tea.  I ran out a few days ago.  Time for a little detox action.



Food


Breakfast - MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Reuben Style Deli Wrap with Smoked Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Baby Lettuce & Thousand Island Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Apricot Curry Sauce with Steamed Asparagus and Steamed Snow Peas
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Quesadilla with Pepper-Jack Cheese & Mango Salsa
Dessert
Pineapple Coconut Muffin














No comments:

Post a Comment