19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 39

It was 80 degrees outside today.  Let me tell you, my kids and I enjoyed our day today outside.  We went to the park, rode our bikes, took a few walks.  It was just BEAUTIFUL!!!


Training with Joe

  • I did 45 mins cardio before my training.  15 stairmaster - 30 arc trainer
  • Incline Bench Press - 50 lbs. - This is my 1st time doing a bench press - I liked it 5 sets of 5 - 4 seconds down - 1 second up - rotating with
  • Lat Pull Down - Close Grip - 70 lbs. - 5 sets of 5 - 1 second down - 4 seconds up
  • Dumbbell Flys - I layed on a bench to do these - 10 lb dumbbells - 5 sets of 5 - 1 second up - 4 seconds down - rotating with
  • T Bar Rows - 40 lbs - 5 sets of 5 -1 second up - 4 seconds down
Food

Breakfast
Banana Maple Muffin with Red Grapes & Coconut Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Tri-Mushroom Whole Wheat Pizza Alfredo
Dinner
Chicken Collette with Aged Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Tarragon with Wheatberry Pilaf and Steamed Broccoli
Snack
Peach Muffin
Dessert
Sliced Asian Pear with Ricotta Cheese and Honey Roasted Cashews







No comments:

Post a Comment