19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 57

I woke up this morning and FELT GREAT!!!  Thank goodness for that.  I lost 6 lbs and I now weigh 270 lbs.  So that's a 30 lb. weightloss.  I was hoping for 10 lbs., but 6 is double what I normally lose so I am grateful for it.  I worked SO HARD this last week.  I am just grateful for the loss.


I'm on my way to workout.  So I will update this post a little later.


I felt SO STRONG today at the gym (endurance wise).  My only issue is I had to go to the bathroom SO MUCH while at the gym.  I spent the week in Miami completely constipated and I hardly ever pee'd.  I think it was because of traveling and the fact that I was exercising like a bear and sweating like I never sweat before.  Well let me tell you, I can pee again and Holy Crap (LITERALLY)!!!  I have gone to the bathroom so much today, I am getting cleaned out. :):):)  Look at me, 270 lbs and I did bootcamp, I did spin class, I did Bikram Yoga, I did a boxing class, It doesn't matter what size you are, you can accomplish anything at any size if you just put your mind to it!!!  I am so grateful for my body, for my legs, for my feet, for my arms, for my entire body.  I am doing it!!!


Exercise

  • 20 mins arc trainer - interval training
  • I did a huge rotation of the following - 5 sets of each rotation
  • 10 squats
  • 10 bicep curl - 10 lbs
  • 10 tricep extension on the stability ball - 15 lbs
  • 10 pushups
  • 10 crunches
  • 10 side leg lifts both sides
  • 10 pelvic thrusts
  • 10 second planks
  • 20 mins stairmaster - 40 steps per floor



Food

Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Key Lime Cheese Cake







4 comments:

  1. and that slice of cheese cake is the size of my head!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Donna!!!!
    Keep drinking that water
    we want you back in Miami soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara & Keith! I want to be back in Miami soon too. :):):)

    ReplyDelete