19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 58

I woke up yesterday morning with a cold still.  I've had it since Saturday and it continues to get worse.  I'm actually updating my blog on Wednesday morning.  My day was so packed with stuff to do yesterday that I didn't get a chance to blog.  So here I sit, it's 6am Wed. morning and I just enjoyed my delicious crepes and I am blogging. :)  I am such a morning person.  I already have laundry in, the dishwasher is empty & I have spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove for my kids dinner tonight.  Yes, definitely a morning person.  I have so much energy when I wake up but come 7 o'clock tonight I'll be ready to crash.  I typically go to bed when the kids go to bed which is between 9 & 10.  Although tonight is Hip Hop for all 3 kids so that means it's a late night and we don't even get home until 7:45 from dance.  The joys of my schedule.  I like keeping busy though.


I had a great workout.  I finally graduated to the BIG stairmaster once and for all.  Thanks to Glenn & Danny for pushing me while I was in Miami.  I have the confidence I needed to stay on the BIG stairs.  So now my goal by Friday is 100 floors at 40 steps a floor, 4000 stairs without stopping.  I'm going to do it!!!


I must say, as I sat on the rowing machine, rowing away I had such a feeling of gratitude come over me for all that I experienced in Miami.  That week truly changed my life.  It gave me such a renewal on life and on living healthy.  I really miss being able to walk everywhere.  That was awesome.  I took our dog Luffy on a few walks yesterday just to feel the breeze and get that extra exercise in.


Training with Joe

  • I did cardio on my own which was 30 mins Cybex Arc Trainer - Very Intense Levels
  • 40 floors - 40 steps a floor - STAIRMASTER
  • Rowing - 750 meters rotating with
  • kettle ball swings - this is where you squat down and as you come up you swing the kettle ball with straight arms up until they are parallel with your shoulder. - 20lbs
  • one armed bent over rows - 20 lbs - each arm - 20x
  • We did those 3 rotations 5x - It was a JOY!!!
  • Then Joe stretched me.
Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Thyme Infused Chicken Salad with Arugula, Orange Segments, Strawberry, & Blueberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Greek Style Meatballs with Feta Cheese, Mint, Parsley and Roasted Bell Pepper. with Roasted Sweet Potato and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Sugar Free Banana Bar with Cream Cheese Frosting
Dessert
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake







2 comments:

  1. KEEP ME POSTED on those 100 floors, picture me next to you PUSHING YOU!!!!
    XOXO GLENN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Glenn!!! Funny you said that - I totally pictured you today while I did my 80 floors!

    ReplyDelete