19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 61

I am SO SICK today.  I've been sick since last Saturday actually and the night before last my cold traveled down into my lungs.  I still climbed my 100 floors yesterday and worked out with Joe yesterday, but today I am listening to my body.  I woke up with a 102 fever and the chills and my body is just shut down.  So I am taking today as a recovery day.  Tomorrow I plan on either taking a pool aerobics class or a spin class.  Not sure until tomorrow which I will do.  I actually took some Tylenol PM this morning and I got a really good nap in this morning.  Which I desperately needed.  I got my Fresh Diet Food this morning but was only able to eat 1/2 of my breakfast.  I just don't feel good.  So I'll see how lunch & dinner go today.  I also ate my muffin, again only 1/2 maybe a little less.  I am not hungry and then I eat and I feel even more sick.  So it's going to be an interesting day with food.  Here is my food plan for today.


Food

Breakfast
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries & Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Grilled Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce Tomato & Dijonaise
Dinner
Cajun Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak with Tri-Color Couscous and Sweet Baby Peas
Snack
Peanut Butter Chip Muffin
Dessert
Sauteed Pineapple with Key Lime Yogurt Topped with Toasted Coconut Flakes







2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Donna! I've read your blog all the way back to the beginning and am following along with each of your posts. Your spirit and can-do attitude are so inspiring. I saw this evening that you "liked" my winning the contest on facebook and just wanted to send along my good wishes and encouragement to you too!

    God bless,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH Amanda! I know you will enjoy the food. It's changed my life. I am doing it! I am choosing to exercise as much as I can. Just listen to your body, have a vision of how you what you want to look like and how you want to live your life and you will accomplish all things. Thank you for your support. It means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete