19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 41

This is what I ordered at Jimmy's Charhouse.  I only ate about 5 pieces of the steak and maybe 1/8 of the lettuce.  This thing was HUGE!!!!  I also ate the 2 pieces of cucumber. :)




It's Saturday, HOORAH!!!  I'm so grateful to Zalmi at the Fresh Diet.  I'm going to Miami from April 12-17.  So exciting and a little nerve racking.  I hope I live up to everyone's expectations of me.  SCARY!!!  Very exciting though!  He ordered me a flip camera so I can video everything. :):):)   I'm grateful today is a recovery day.  It's been an intense week for me.  

I talked to Glenn last night.  Thank you for your encouragement.  I will say though, he asked me if I was running everyday, um no. :(  My trainer hasn't had me start that yet.  I'm not sure if I can yet or not.  Maybe, I'll talk to Joe next week about it.  That's always been a very big intimidating thing for me to do.  My BEST FRIEND Sara is a runner and I don't know how she does it.  I've tried in the past but it hurts my feet and knees to do it.  Imagine putting this much weight and pound down on my feet. OW!  I don't know how they do it on the Biggest Loser everyday.  Although on the BL they have all the physical therapist afterwards everyday to ice them down and massage them and give their muscles the care they need.  Although I must say I am amazing myself each week so maybe Joe will start teaching me to run.  My legs are way stronger now.



I'm excited to go out and work with the AreYouX team.  It will be interesting to train with other trainers.  I'm sure everyone has different styles.  EXCITING!!!


I forgot to drink my dandelion tea for 2 days and now am retaining water like nobodies business.  I cannot forget to make that and drink it ever again.


I'm going this morning to get a manicure & pedicure.  FINALLY!!!  It's been a long time since I've done that for myself.  Tonight is Tate's birthday celebration and like I said before, we are eating out.  I will take pictures of what I eat and post it tomorrow.  


FOOD

Breakfast
Hawaiian Style Oatmeal with Pineapple & Toasted Coconut Flakes
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Roasted Yellow Squash, Tomato, Walnuts, Cranberries, Radicchio Lettuce Mix & Red Wine Vinaigrette
Snack
Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Dessert
Pineapple Cheese Cake






No comments:

Post a Comment