19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 47

It's Friday and I posted new pictures today.  Hooray!  I leave on Monday for Miami.  I'm SO EXCITED I could just pee. :):):)  Oh wait, that's ALL I DO!!!  I love my water and I have to tell you, drinking the dandelion tea help tremendously to get rid of the excess.  If I forget to drink it one day then I pay for it the next day with water retention. It's so weird that happens, but it does.  I have to remember to pack it for Miami!


Training with Joe

  • 60 mins cybex arc trainer - interval training
  • So today we did 3 different rotations
  • step ups - 2 sets of 20 each side - so for these you start off with your left foot on the step and your right foot is on the ground.  Starting off you are on the ball of your feet and as you lift your right leg up your heel comes down.  Your left foot comes down on a count of three and your right foot goes up for the same count.  It's a really weird movement, nothing like a normal step up.  My quads & calves were burning.  We rotated this with:
  • Seated Row - 2 sets of 15 - 60 lbs.
  • Next rotation was Hammer Strength Leg Curl - 2 sets of 15 - 30 lbs each side. - So the weird thing about these was not the curl but the burn in my quads from the previous exercise.  OMG!!!  Then we rotated this with:
  • Dumbbell Bench Press - 25lbs - So for these I was laying on the bench and I would rotate my hands as I pushed up fast and came down for a 3 count.
  • Next rotation - Calf Extension - 2 sets of 20 - 115lbs - 2 count up, hold for 1, 2 count back, hold for 1.  Rotating with:
  • Back Bends  - This is just like a Dead Lift, but I was trying to keep my legs as straight as possible and just bend at the hip while holding a 45lb olympic weight.  JOY!!!
  • Next Rotation - Bicep Curl - 2 sets of 20 - 35lbs barbell - rotating with
  • Tricep Extension - 2 sets of 30 - 30lbs
  • I must say at this point I do feel stronger.  I'm LOVING my workouts!  So excited to see what Monday will bring in Miami.



Food

Breakfast
Triple Berry Oatmeal with Toasted Macadamia Nut
Lunch
Maple Glazed Ham Salad with Diced Pears, Toasted Walnuts, Dried Cherries, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Fresh Chimichurri sauce with Maize Orzo and Sauteed Shitake Mushrooms
Snack
Pineapple Coconut Muffin
Dessert
Wild Berry Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment