19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 62

I'm still sick.  I've been up all night coughing up a lung.  Seriously, my body needs to get better.  I'm sick of being sick.  I have a busy schedule today with the kids.  The softball season starts today!  Hoorah!  Both Emily & Grace have games every Saturday until we leave for Breckenridge.  It's so much fun to go to these games and see them play.  I love it!  I'm heating up water right now for my dandelion & senna tea combo.  I don't know why, but my body is retaining fluid again and I'm constipated again.  I think it has to do with this infection I'm fighting.  Thank goodness for good herbs in my life.  I should be normal again by tomorrow and hopefully better.


Food

Breakfast
Apple Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Fresh Strawberries
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Cheese
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Baby Farmer Carrots and Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta
Snack
Mushroom Crowns Filled with Pesto Chicken
Dessert
Strawberry Vanilla Pudding







No comments:

Post a Comment