19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 54

What an incredible day I have had today.  I started the day off with a spin class taught by Tina.  Glenn & Daniel both joined me in spin.  I am hooked.  I LOVE to spin.  It's such a rush to accomplish an hour on a spin bike.  It's also a great BURN!!!  1200 calories in an hour.  You can't beat that.  Our instructor was so inspiring.  I just loved her.  She made me feel like I could do it and she really took the time to watch over me even during the class.  I have been so blessed this week with the best trainers & teachers for every class I took.  I will definitely be taking spin at home.  Thanks for introducing this to me Glenn.  I love it!

This afternoon I had the privilege of going to The Fresh Diet kitchen here in Miami and meet Zalmi and get a tour of the warehouse & kitchen and hear how The Fresh Diet came about.  It was fascinating to listen to Zalmi and how The Fresh Diet came about.  I was very overwhelmed and humbled by the experience.  I have so much gratitude in my heart towards Zalmi & The Fresh Diet because without him and his company I would not be here today.  But because of Zalmi and The Fresh Diet I am losing weight, I am changing my life, I am LOVING life, I am HEALTHIER, I am Strong, I am Happy, I am Living in the Moment, I am Enjoying my life and I have created such a good relationship with food now.  It is teaching me what to eat and how much to eat.  THANK YOU ZALMI and THE FRESH DIET!!!!

Throughout this trip I have come to realize just how much I love to exercise.  I love the challenge.  It's been the MOST physically challenging weeks of my life and I have thrived on every second of it.  I have been in SO MUCH pain this week and I am grateful for that.  I have experienced so many new forms of exercise and I loved most of them.  I have surprised myself over and over again this week at how much I can and can't endure.  I have learned to modify many different forms of exercise this week.  Even though I might not be able to run full speed around a track, I was able to jog it.  There was so much that I physically couldn't do, but just as much that I could do.

Late this afternoon I met Danny Silva & Glenn at Bikram Yoga.  OMG!!!  The hardest most challenging thing I have EVER done.  90 minutes in a room that was around 105 degrees doing yoga.  REALLY!!!!  I don't even know how to describe what we went through.  It was BRUTAL!!!  I was dizzy, delusional, I had to modify all the poses and I had BUCKETS of SWEAT rolling off of me.  Seriously, I have never seen so much sweat come out of me.  Glenn & Danny actually hosed off afterwards to cool down.  It was crazy, but I stayed in the room the entire 90 minutes.  Trust me, I wanted to get up and go out to cool off SO MANY times, but I didn't leave.  I endured it!  I really just feel mentally and physically strong.  Thank you Danny for pushing me so hard this week.  You are an amazing trainer!!!

Tonight Glenn, Gerard & Celina picked me up and took me to the grand opening party at Chez Badeaux.  It was so much fun to be in a social gathering with all my trainers and with Glenn & all his friends and just relax.  I had such a great night.  Thanks Glenn!

Thank you to Keith & Viktoria for bootcamp.  SOOO amazing and I am so grateful for you guys pushing me and having confidence in me.  I never thought I would jump rope and look at me, I can jump.  Not a lot, but I'm doing it.  I have worked so hard this week and I look forward to getting home and getting pictures up on the blog and continuing on with everything that I've learned this week.  I've had so many emotional breakthroughs and physical breakthroughs.  This week will forever change my life for the better.  I honestly don't know how to thank my trainers, Glenn & The Fresh Diet.  I have felt so much love and support this entire week.  Thank you everyone!!!!

I will post food and pics on Sunday when I get home.  I won't be able to update until then because I will be traveling tomorrow.  Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment