19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 44

So I am behind again!  I'll be blogging the last few days.  One thing I can tell you is that on Monday when I got home we had 5 bottles of water delivered (the 5 gallon bottles).  I had to move them from my front porch to the garage.  The last bottle I moved slipped from my fingers and landed on my left foot right on my big toe and right below it.  HOLY COW, it was painful!!!  I haven't been able to walk very well since Monday night.  So at the gym on Tuesday I went to try and walk on the treadmill and yeah, NO!!!  I could do the Cybex Arc Trainer though.  For that you don't have to lift your foot up at all.  So I ended up doing that to warm up and for my cardio.


Training with Joe

  • Today was HARDCORE lifting.  OMG - I had no idea I could lift as much as I did.  
  • Seated Rows - 3 sets of 15 - 60 lbs. rotating with
  • Dumbbell Press - 3 sets of 15 - 20lbs - For these I laid on my back and had DB's in each hand and as I lifted them I would rotate in as I was pushing up.
  • Romanian Dead Lifts (barbell) - 5 sets of 15 - set 1- 45lbs, set 2 - 65lbs,  set 3 - 85lbs,  set 4 - 95lbs, set 5 - 100lbs.  YES, 100 lbs.  I could not believe it.  But I STILL feel my abs 3 days later.  Rotating with
  • Push Ups - 5 sets of 15
  • 60 minutes cybex arc trainer - interval training.
Food
Breakfast
Apricot & Cherry Oatmeal with Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Walnut Crusted Chicken Apricot Roulade with Southwestern Corn Saute and Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
Snack
Raspberry Muffin
Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake 









No comments:

Post a Comment