19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 56

Sunday!  I'm home, my kids are so happy that I'm home.  My body however broke down today.  I did not have The Fresh Diet today.  They deliver it tonight for tomorrow.  So breakfast I just had a yogurt with some fruit.  Then around noon my body shut down in a major way.  I was SICK all day from noon on.  Throwing up, exhausted, nauseated, sore throat, muscle aches,  you name it, I had it.  I didn't eat anything else today.  I was just SICK.  I think for the last week I used all the energy I had from the depths of my soul to make it through the week and then I came home and my body just SHUT DOWN!!!  All I can say is I have the BEST KIDS in the WORLD. They all just chilled with me all day and watched movies and got me water and rubbed my back.  I LOVE THEM so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment