19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 51

Today has been both mentally and physically challenging to me.  I started off today with going for an hour long walk on the boardwalk and then made it back to the hotel by 9:30am to meet Glenn & Danny for our workout on the beach.  We walked in the sand down the beach to do a workout.  I don't remember everything we did, but I know we did step ups on the beach wall, bench dips on palm tree stumps, squats, sprints in the soft sand.  Then we walked to CRUNCH and took and ab class with Roya.  All I can say is OMG - that was amazing to watch.  Such an inspiration for me.  One day I will be able to do a class like that and be able to do it all.  It really was that inspiring to me.


I came home, showered, ate my lunch from The Fresh Diet and rested for about 1 1/2 hours.  Then I walked to the Flamingo for a pool workout with Danny.  I LOVED the pool.  I'm definitely going to be doing workouts in the pool when I get home.  Then I walked back to the hotel.


Tonight I went to bootcamp.  My body was just spent.  I was doing a side squats and then went and tried to do a jumping jack and when I came down from my jump my hip got a major spasm.  I just started crying.  I don't really know why.  SOOO MANY emotions just came to the surface and I couldn't stop crying.  I want SO BADLY to succeed this week and to do everything they want me to do and I just felt like I was letting everyone down and letting myself down, but I couldn't control the spasm.  So Keith and I went walking and that helped calm down the spasm.  Then we were doing those side squats again and I couldn't catch my breath after a run of them and I started crying again.  I don't know where all these emotions are stemming from.  It's crazy.  I feel so good about all that I accomplished today.  I am learning to love myself and feel worthy of everything that is happening to me.  I am SO grateful for this opportunity.  My life is changing and I love who I am.  I'm excited for what tomorrow will bring.


I won't be able to post pictures of my food until I get a converter for my camera.


Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Apple, Blueberry, Kiwi, Papaya, Watermelon & Strawberry Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Cajun Rubbed Roasted Yellow Squash Spears
Snack
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
Dessert
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Donna....we are very excited to have you here with us in Miami. Tomorrow will be excellent!

    ReplyDelete