19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 45



Happy Birthday Emily!!!  Today my sweet Emily turned 12.  I can't believe she is almost a teenager.  WOW!!!  It was such a great day today.  So much fun when it's birthday time.  We gave Emily $ for her vacation and we also got her and Tyler a new phone today.  I LOVE my kids so much!  They were both beyond excited to get a phone.  This is their 1st official phone that is all their own.  Their phone is better than mine. :):):)  Seriously, my kids were so humble and appreciative for these phones, I was just smiling all night long thinking about how precious my kids are.  


Team Weightloss

  • So today, since I could not do the treadmill I stuck to the Cybex Arc Trainer once again - 60 minutes - interval training.
Training with Joe

  • Easy day today.  We did bike for a mile x5 miles rotating with
  • 15 squats - now these weren't your average squats.  Joe had me squat down and sit on a medicine ball and then stand up pushing through the heels.  I had to hold onto his hands to get up from that low position.  It was HARD!!!  I LOVE MY LEGS!!!
Food

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Mango & Mandarin Orange Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Chili Pineapple Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Smoky Maple Baked Beans.
Snack
Strawberry Banana Cheese Cake
Dessert
Maple Baked Pear Filled with Mascrapone Cheese and Crusted with Crunchy Oats.







No comments:

Post a Comment