19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 66

I woke up this morning at 4:30am so that I could leave my house by 5am.  I made it to the gym at 5:25 and got up to the Spin Room with 2 minutes to spare.:):):)  Which was a good thing since this is my 1st time taking spin since I came home from Miami.  The teacher needed to set up my bike.  I bought a gel seat from Sports Authority the other day and all I can say is it works like a gem.  My butt was not sore at all after Spin.  In fact after the hour long class I went down to the 2nd floor and rode on a Spin bike down there for another 30 minutes until Joe was ready for me.  I felt so good about the class and the fact that I made it through, not only did I make it through, I was able to do the ENTIRE class with the class.  Meaning I could stand up at a low resistance and do "running" on the bike.  I amazed myself this morning.  I really had SO MUCH ENERGY and was so happy and proud of myself and then I met with Joe.  


That was a bit of a downer today.  Usually Joe is my burst of positive energy in the morning, but not today.  He was pissed off at me and let me know it.  Mainly because I did an extra class yesterday and then I rode for 1 1/2 hrs. before I met with him today (which BTW, he knew I was taking this spin class this morning).  Seriously!!!  WHATEVER!!!  I am doing what I am doing to lose weight.  I know he is just looking out for me, but COME ON!!!  Joe has a good heart and is looking out for me, but I did not need attitude this morning.  I was on a complete ENERGY HIGH and then he sucked the life out of me.  That is what I call an energy vampire.  I don't respond well to negative energy that is obviously there.  So he said we were going to do 40,30,20,10 today.  Which means I do 40 reps the 1st set, 30 reps the 2nd set and so on.  So the rotation was STAIRS (grant you I just rode for 1 1/2 hrs and when he said stairs I thought to myself BRING IT ON) and then a 30 lb barbell something.  I'm not sure what it's called that I was doing but I do know again Joe got frustrated with me because what he wanted me to do initially I just couldn't figure out the movement so I asked him to switch, which he did, gratefully and then I could do it.  Basically it was a palm down curl into a press up.  So the 1st 40 floors were brutal, especially the last 10 floors.  I couldn't find my breath.  And then it took me about 2 minutes after I got off to finally breathe normal.  So I got on the stairs for the 30 floors and I could just feel the anger Joe had towards me.  Again, WHATEVER!!!  I am here to exercise.  So I made the 30 and he pushed stop and said that was it, we were going to stretch.  I totally could have finished the 20 & 10 rotation, but I think Joe needed to cool off.  So he stretched me out and I had tears coming out of my eyes, he thought it was because of what happened yesterday with the pilates trainer, but actually I just felt like my balloon was popped.  He deflated all my energy I had and it was coming out in tears.  So I went downstairs and got my bathing suit on and I just sat in the jacuzzi and calmed down and tried to get my happiness back.  I succeeded. I felt SO GOOD after the jacuzzi and steam room.  I totally need to talk with Joe tomorrow.  I just don't want or need any negative energy like he gave me this morning.  Maybe he was having a bad morning, I don't know, but wow, it really affected me.  Obviously with me writing it all down, it affected me.  Tomorrow is a new day.

Other than that, I've had a very productive day today.  I went to Sam's Club and did a huge stock up on supplies for the house. I've done a few loads of laundry and now I am off to take my kids to dance.  I will post pictures of my food probably tomorrow.


Food

Breakfast
Strawberry Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Honeydew and Cinnamon Apple Yogurt.
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Fire Roasted Bell Pepper, Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato, Endive & Radicchio Lettuce mix with Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Dinner
Beef Kebab with Peppercorn Brandy Sauce with Spinach Couscous and Roasted Artichoke Hearts
Snack
Grilled Pineapple Rings Topped with Raspberry Infused Mascarpone
Dessert
Coconut Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment