19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 60

Wow!  I can't believe on day 60.  For real!  It doesn't seem like 60 days have past but I guess they have.  I feel so good about my life and what I am accomplishing.  I have a great vision of things to come.  I can totally envision how I will look when I weigh 150 lbs.  I hold tight to that vision and then just keep setting new physical goals to accomplish.


I accomplished my exercise goal for this week today.  I climbed 100 floors at 40 steps per floor - 4000 stairs this morning.  It was exhilarating to meet that goal.  I posted a video on facebook.  I still need to figure out how to post videos on here.  I then went and trained with Joe for an hour.


Training with Joe

  • First and foremost I did the 100 floors on the Stairmaster. :):):):):)
  • Today we did a rotation of 3 things.  4 sets, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps.


  • Incline Bench Press - 45 lbs.  When we got to the 3rd set at #6 my shoulder popped and so we stopped doing these at that point.  Joe had me do all sorts of stretches and exercises to figure out what part of the shoulder took the little damage.  It was the rotator cuff.  So we are laying low with the shoulder for a few days.
  • Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • Bench Dips - I did the 1st 2 sets doing these and the last 2 sets doing a standing tricep extension.
  • Stretching 
Here are some pics. from today.































































Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Cantaloupe, Raspberry, Papaya, Banana, Pineapple & Banana Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Turkey Breast Salad with Avocado, Golden Apples, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Apples & Almonds with Creamy Herbed Quinoa and Lemon Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
White Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dessert
Maple Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment