19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 49

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up and went into Lifetime to workout.  I feel so good that I did that.  Here's what I did today.


WORKOUT

  • 30 mins stairmaster
  • 30 mins cybex arc trainer
  • Hip Abduction & Adduction - 2  sets of 25 - 85lbs.
  • Total Abs - TG - 2 sets of 25 - 85lbs.
  • Back Extensions - 2 sets of 15
  • Precor Abs Bench - 25
  • Cybex Abs Bench - 25

Now to go and pack and write out the kids schedule for Jeremy.  Today's going to be a great day!


I'm writing my food a day early only because I don't know what tomorrow will bring for me.  I have SO MUCH to do before I leave.  Mainly for my kids, to make sure everything is done before I leave.  It's hard for a mom to leave her kids for 6 days.  I already warned Grace's teacher that I was going out of town because who knows how she will look when she goes to school.  I'm not worried about her clothes, I am laying them out for the 6 days I'm gone, I'm more worried about her hair situation.  At least she will have a headband on everyday. :):):)


Food

Breakfast
Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Caramelized Bananas & Chocolate Sauce
Lunch
Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Yellow & Green Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Basil Vinaigrette
Dinner
Roasted Pork Loin with Pineapple Mango Chutney with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Roasted Bell Peppers
Snack
Mango Vanilla Pudding
Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment