19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 46

Today is Thursday and I took today off as a recovery day.  I wasn't going to, I was scheduled to meet with Joe at noon today and I went to put my shoes on to leave this morning and my left foot wouldn't go in the shoe.  TOO SWOLLEN!!!  So I have been icing it all day, keeping it elevated and took some Aleve.  The swelling is so much better tonight.  So I WILL be working out this weekend.


Food

Breakfast
Cherry Vanilla Whole Wheat Muffin with Fresh Apple & Wild Berry Yogurt
Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Sweet & Sour Sauce with Creamy Herbed Quinoa and Steamed Broccoli Rapini
Snack
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert
Pear Cheese Cake

So this is the 1st time I forgot to take pictures.  SAY IT ISN'T SO!  I have had all this food before so you can go to past post if you want to see pictures of it.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  I leave for Miami on Monday!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Glenn called today.  It sounds like I will be busy doing all sorts of new and exciting exercises.  I can't wait.  It will be such an amazing opportunity for me.  I'm so grateful to Zalmi and everyone at The Fresh Diet, Glenn and everyone at AreYouX.  It's going to be an adventure next week, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment