19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 50

Welcome to MIAMI!!!  How great is that.  I flew into Miami this morning to experience a week of hardcore training.  Thank you so much to Zalmi at the Fresh Diet and Glenn Douglass Packard for creating and allowing me to participate in such an amazing experience.  This is going to be one of the most "life-changing" weeks of my life.

It rained here most of the day and when it was time for bootcamp the rain was just pouring down.  So Keith & Viktoria ended up picking my up and then we went over to The Strip to meet Glenn.  He is exactly what I imagined him to be.  The most kind and genuine person I have ever met.  Talk about an amazing person to motivate you.  Thank you Glenn, You are a gift in my life.

I am so humbled after meeting and training with Keith & Viktoria.  WOW is all I can say.  It was hardcore for me.  I know they took it easy on me and for that I am grateful.  Although I did two things today that I haven't done since I was a little girl, #1 - jump rope.  Now mind you, I could only do it a few times, but hey, a few times is better than not at all.  I also did jumping jacks - again, I haven't done these since I was a kid.  I felt so much stronger although my legs were JELLO by the time we were done.  It felt SO GOOD to be outside, working out near the water and boats to look at, the stars in the sky, the palm trees.  It was a very majestic setting to say the least.  There were a few things I just could not do, but I tried to do almost everything.  Soon I will be able to do it all, I just know it.  It was an incredible workout for me.  I feel beyond blessed to be here right now.  This week will  change my life for the good and for that I am grateful!  Keith & Viktoria are amazing athletes and trainers.  THANK YOU for taking the time to train me this week.  It is much appreciated.

Today I had to eat on my own for the entire day.  This was a first since I started the fresh diet 49 days ago.  I did good, but I could have done better.  For breakfast I had fruit and yogurt.  For lunch I only had a cup of fruit and for dinner I just drank my tea.  I'm too tired to go out and get a salad.  I should, but I just can't.

Glenn stopped by tonight and brought me one of his microwaves so I could heat up The Fresh Diet food this week.  In fact my food already got delivered tonight for tomorrow.  HOORAY!!!  Thank you The Fresh Diet.  Glenn said he would love to see me lose 10 lbs this week.  ME TOO!!!  So I'm putting it out there.  By next Monday I want to weigh 266.  Let's see what happens.  I am grateful for that number on the scale, I can definitely envision it.  I am going to do it!!!

I made a video when I got back to the hotel tonight with my Flip Camera but I'm not sure how to upload it to the blog and I'm too tired to do the research on how to do it, so I hope tomorrow I can figure it out.  Much love to you all.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. ROCK STAR!! I know I keep saying that, but I mean it!! You are doing SO AWESOME!! I'm excited for your adventures this week!

    ReplyDelete