19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 65

So today I woke up at 5am and I got to the gym around 6:50.  It's crazy how much stuff needs to get done before I leave in the morning.  Sometimes I am really organized the night before, but not last night.  So I trained with Joe at 7am.  Here's what we did:


Training with Joe

  • Arc Trainer - 10 mins.
  • Incline Bench Press - Dumbells, So we did 20 reps to warm up and then we did 5 reps of 5x's.  15lbs, 20lbs, 22.5lbs, 25lbs, 25lbs, 30 lbs.
  • Romanian Deadlifts - Again 20 reps to warm up and then 5 reps of 5x's.  So these were HEAVY RDL'S.  95 lbs., 135 lbs., 145lbs, 155lbs, 155lbs, 165 lbs
  • 400 m rowing x 3
  • So then I went and did Fitness Pilates - OMG!!!  I LOVE PILATES!!!  My new fav!  The teacher was phenomenal.  I can't believe how much core strength I have.  I was able to keep up with most of the class, shockingly.  I plan on doing this class every week from now on.  At the end of class the teacher came up to me and talked to me.  She totally made me cry.  I was telling her a little bit about what I've been doing these last 8 weeks and told me I had really good posture, good core & she said that it's fantastic what I'm doing down on the 2nd floor (training floor) she said there I will really gain muscle and sculpt my legs but pilates will sculpt my upper body.  And she said I will start seeing the belly fat just burn off of me with pilates.  OMG - I was just talking about that yesterday.  Then she said I want to tell you, I see the skinny you and you are beautiful.  Well of course that made me cry.  I know I can somewhat envision what I might look like with 150 lbs. off of me, but for her to say that to me was just amazing.  I was so humbled and I felt so my joy when she said that to me.  So that made me think HOW IMPORTANT positive feedback is in people's lives.  I hope I am as supportive to others as they have been to me.  I am so grateful for each person I meet.  This has been an incredible journey so far and I'm just getting started.
  • Well after that comment I felt ALIVE.  So I thought I would just stay in that studio and do the Zumba class.  I lasted the whole class but let me tell you, I was not made to Zumba.  Where is my spanish heritage when I need it.  I might be half spanish but you would not know that by watching me try to Zumba.  OMG!!!  I am the WORST dancer EVER!!!  I LOVE to dance, but hell if I can keep to the beat.  OMG!!!  Seriously, it's just sad, but I still had fun!  In my heart, I can dance with the best of them, but in reality, I just am BAD!!!!!!!  So that was my first and last Zumba class.  I'm DONE with that one.  I will stick to Pilates.  
So my week of cardio classes are going well so far.  I think tomorrow I am going to attempt to make the 5:30am spin class.  This will be my 1st time spinning since I've been home from Miami.  I'm excited for it.  I actually bought a gel bike seat for the spin bike so my butt doesn't hurt as bad.  I'm LOVING my food.  With it getting warmer out I put my cheesecake in the freezer last night and by the time I was done at the gym the cheesecake was dethawed.  NUMMY!


Food

Breakfast
Coconut Cream & Walnut Oatmeal
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Wrap with Romaine Lettuce & Cucumber on a Sun-Dried Tomato Tortilla Wrap.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Pesto Pearl Barley and Steamed Sugar Snaps
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Tortellini with Fresh Basil Pesto
Dessert
Cinnamon Pear Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment