19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 48

SO today I am going to get everything ready for my trip on Monday.  So exciting!  I got my itinerary for the upcoming week.  All I can say is OH MY!!!  I hope I can do everything they want me to do.  What an adventure I'm about to go on.  Thank you once again to everyone who voted for me.  This has been the most amazing journey so far and it's just going to get better next week.


Food

Breakfast
Creamy Banana Nut Oatmeal
Lunch
Fresh Antipasto Salad with Grilled Bell Peppers, Yellow Tomato, Prosciutto Ham, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Baby Arugula & Balsamic Dressing
Dinner
Citrus Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Zucchini Rounds Stewed in Fresh Marinara Sauce and Grilled Asparagus
Snack
Sugar-Free Minted Cheesecake Bar with Chocolate Drizzle
Dessert - DELICIOUS!!!!
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Creamy Vanilla Ricotta Cheese







No comments:

Post a Comment