19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 63

I am writing this on Monday for yesterday.  I was sick again yesterday.  I spent most of the day in bed.  My lungs were just burning yesterday and I was still running a fever.  Here is my food for yesterday, but I hardly ate it.  I will post pictures a little later today.


Food

Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Diced Pineapple & Passion Fruit Yogurt
Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Szechuan Style Chicken Stir-Fry With Bamboo Shoots & Shredded Carrots with Fall Vegetable Saute and Sauteed Button Mushrooms
Snack
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
Dessert
Tropical Dried Fruit with Pina Colada Yogurt











No comments:

Post a Comment