19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 64

I woke up at 5am this morning an actually felt well rested today.  Thanks to 2 Tylenol PM's last night.  I got a solid 6 hours of sleep which is unheard of for me.  I'm still sick, but no fever.  I can definitely FEEL where my lungs are affected.  At least now it is in the lower portion of the lungs and I feel like I can breathe again.  The last 3 days I felt it in my upper part of my lungs and just had trouble breathing.  


So I was determined to go and workout this morning.  I had 3 days off and believe me when I say I was scared to get on that scale this morning.  But lo and behold, another 3lbs.  So I now weigh 267!!!  I'm in the 60's now.  Hoorah!!!  It sounds crazy, but those little landmarks of going from the 90's to 80's to 70's and now 60's are huge for me mentally.  It makes me feel like I am doing this.  I am succeeding with my vision and my goals.  Although I watched myself in the video that was taken this morning and I seriously look pregnant.  WTH!!!  OMG!!!  Oh well, my legs are thinning out.  I wish there was some magical way to tell my body to start losing the dang belly fat, but since I have fat everywhere the body is just going to pick and choose where it's going to lose it from.  I am just beyond grateful that I continue to lose.  I'm telling you, 3 is my magic number which 3 has always been my magic number.  It's seriously one of my favorite numbers.  I wish 10 was my favorite number. :):):)  


So my exercise goal for this week is to try and do some group fitness classes.  I brought in the list of classes and their times for Joe to go through and he's picked out a few for me to try this week.  I think it's important to mix up my cardio every week and not just do machines.  Here's what I did today:

Training with Joe


  • Jog around the soccer field 6 times to warm up.  I have to say I did this without stopping.  Now when I say jog, it's more like a waddle.  Seriously, I'm not a runner and I'm not a jogger.  But I try!  Joe knows that one of my goals is to be able to run one day and so he said we are going to start working on it every week.  Yay me!!!
  • So then he has me run halfway up the field and then peddle back and then run the whole length of the field and then run back.  I do this 20 times to start.
  • Then I do 20 dead lifts with a 20lb. soft ball
  • Then onto press ups.  This is where I hold the ball up and then jump up and throw it.  Now this ball is 20 lbs so I'm not able to throw it very far. :)  But let me tell you, it's a workout.
  • So we do that rotation a few more times and then Joe said for the last rotation he wants to video tape me.  Which will be posted on here shortly.
  • So after my workout I decide to go and get on my bathing suit and take the water aerobics class.  I was shocked at how intense it was.  Seriously, it was intense.  After the hour long class I stayed in the pool for another 20 minutes and did laps.  For the laps I either ran in the water, did breast stroke, did side lunges, did lunges, you name it, I was doing it and I felt so alive in that pool.  I love water.
  • After that I went into the jacuzzi (I know you'll be happy about this Glenn!) for about 15 minutes and then went into my sanctuary (steam room) for another 15 minutes.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the steam room.  It felt so good on my lungs to breathe in that eucalyptus.  I LOVE IT!!!  All in all, it was a great workout day.
Now I am home, I've got laundry in, I'm writing my blog and it's only 1:07.  I am about to eat one of my favorite lunches from The Fresh Diet and then it's time to get some cleaning done before the kids get home.  Emily has a softball game tonight so I will be at the field for 3 hours tonight.  JOY!!!  I really do love softball.  Have a great day everyone!!!  I will post pictures of the food after I am done uploading my video to youtube.


Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Blueberry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
California Style Wrap with Avocado, Baby Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, Monterey-Jack Cheese and Fresh Chunky Salsa.
Dinner
Chicken Breast & Basil Pesto Roulade with Sweet Baby Peas and Red Bell Pepper Orzo
Snack
Lemon Zest Tea Cookies
Dessert
Peach Cheese Cake









2 comments:

  1. tearing up watching this! SO wish I was there to run with you. As crazy as it sounds, running is MY thing! I see someone running on the side of the road and it's all I can do NOT to pull over and run with that person. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I see you got your new online purchase (ahem) LOVE it! So proud of you my friend. Keep it up, you truly inspire me. I did 6 miles Saturday and another 4 last night. Total of 17 last week. I think of you sometimes when I run. I push b/c you push. And I know you want to be better and I'm making myself better too. Thank you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU Sara!!! Incredible running 17 miles last week. I can't even imagine. Yes, I got my "purchase" :)!!! Love it! Thanks for giving me one for my birthday. Seriously though, don't I look pregnant in that video? OMG!!! My belly has to go!!!!! I need a magic belly pill. :):):) LOL!!! I don't know how you run, I'm so impressed with that. One day my friend, you and I are going to do a marathon. Honestly, I want to do that in my lifetime. Love you Sara!

    ReplyDelete